The Stockroom Pub, 1 Leadmill Road - Stripclub?

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know the situation is with the old 'The Stockroom Pub' at 1 Leadmill Road?

Does anyone know who the landlord is? Its been empty for years.

Ive added street map image

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=leadmill+sheffield&ll=53.376866,-1.465087&spn=0.00112,0.00327&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.376785,-1.464973&panoid=yUCxvNWGHXzQ_M5NTrIQXA&cbp=12,143.92,,0,0&source=gplus-ogsb

Do you mean The Norfolk AKA Dodges, a name change to something that doesn't relate to anything. It's going to be a Lap/Pole dancing club and if women don't mind doing it and men don't mind paying, just why the objections.

Do you mean The Norfolk AKA Dodges, a name change to something that doesn't relate to anything. It's going to be a Lap/Pole dancing club and if women don't mind doing it and men don't mind paying, just why the objections.

Because some people are very narrow minded and hate to see people enjoying themselves, would prefer to judge others and interfere in their lives. They are inflicting their morals on others - but hey, you vote for the council you get.

Guest makapaka
Because some people are very narrow minded and hate to see people enjoying themselves, would prefer to judge others and interfere in their lives. They are inflicting their morals on others - but hey, you vote for the council you get.

Under the assumption that it's sexist they assume women are incapable of making their own decisions.

It's not for me but the moral high ground people take on issues like this is sometimes a bit rich.

To be honest I'm surprised no one can make a go of it as a standard bar / pub. Good location.

Under the assumption that it's sexist they assume women are incapable of making their own decisions.

It's not for me but the moral high ground people take on issues like this is sometimes a bit rich.

To be honest I'm surprised no one can make a go of it as a standard bar / pub. Good location.

A standard bar would be great, but with strippers it's better :hihi: