The Stockroom Pub, 1 Leadmill Road - Stripclub?

'Narrow minds' being the ones that don't agree with your views? Do you really think the women that gyrate for your pleasure enjoy it? They hate and detest you.

They like the money. If they like or detest me? Bothered.

Some people used to go down pits in dangerous dark hot dusty conditions. Getting lung diseases and vwf, I'm sure they did it for the money, not for the fun of it.

They should put in an application to turn it into a centre for Roma immigrants, a youth centre for young effenders or a needle exchange for drug addicts.

Then see if the liberals disapprove of that too.

Are you angry that you won't be able to pay women to perform favours for you? The other place is still open. I am sure they will be able to accommodate your ego.

Are you angry that you won't be able to pay women to perform favours for you? The other place is still open. I am sure they will be able to accommodate your ego.

Nothing like a bit of local competition, rather than the US corporate place. Although they do it well there.

---------- Post added 08-09-2016 at 23:10 ----------

Anyway, the council doesn't look after local people, better to give preference to others from another country.

He didn't think it was RIGHT, he thought it was pointless to continue to throw money at the project. Stamped on by our council's planning department. There's little point in fighting them when their narrow little minds are made up.

No, it was a Licensing issue, nothing to do with the Planning Department and the objections were from people who live and work in the area, not council officers.

No, it was a Licensing issue, nothing to do with the Planning Department and the objections were from people who live and work in the area, not council officers.

My bad. Who votes for the Licensing department? Who appoints them? How do they get to speak for us?

---------- Post added 09-09-2016 at 09:16 ----------

Just looked it up - it's the Council. (Obvs with a bit of input from the police.)

But they can ignore (take into consideration) the objections from the NIMBYs, but they didn't.