Flu jabs just £7 at Asda this year.

I`ve been and had my flu jab at Asda, only £7 now. Very quick service. No form filling, just a few quick questions are asked once you go in the area where they give the injection.

Roth Asda 01709-365617

Handsworth 0114-2635000

Ext 319 for the pharmacy at both stores.

I`ve been and had my flu jab at Asda, only £7 now. Very quick service. No form filling, just a few quick questions are asked once you go in the area where they give the injection.

Roth Asda 01709-365617

Handsworth 0114-2635000

Ext 319 for the pharmacy at both stores.

It isn't a flu jab, It's genetic engineering. Tomorrow you will wake looking like this, it's a conspiracy to get you to eat, and eat, and eat.......

If you are eligable to receive the flu jab from your GP surgery, then yes they are all free. Not every patient on the books at the docs is eligable for a flu jab.

Very true I had mine last week at my doctors, £7.00 is not bad if you don't qualify for it free.

I get mine free from my GPs and I am in decent health. Maybe it's because I have asthma?

Yes it will probably be that reason HH, so you have more protection through winter as you could be more susceptible.

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 16:17 ----------

It isn't a flu jab, It's genetic engineering. Tomorrow you will wake looking like this, it's a conspiracy to get you to eat, and eat, and eat.......

Never ever, have I seen a woman with knockers at the back.

Archived