Which supermarket checkout?

Hi

Do you always find the one with the shortest queue, or do you pick out one with a 'nice' operator?

Or perhaps you perfer the robot?

When I shopped regularly at Asda all the operators were nice, Tesco on the other hand are all miserable gits.

Hi

Do you always find the one with the shortest queue, or do you pick out one with a 'nice' operator?

Or perhaps you perfer the robot?

We use Asda @ Handsworth, all till operators are great and friendly, but we do have our favourites also.

We use Asda @ Handsworth, all till operators are great and friendly, but we do have our favourites also.

When my youngest was a babe, that Asda had just started 24hr shopping. I would regularly put screaming child in car at 2am and make the trip. The checkout girls were all fab and because the shop was always empty they'd entertain him while I did the shopping.

Always said Handsworth girls are the best...and most are Blades so you can't go wrong! :D

Archived