Toilet wall humour.

Kidorry

"Oedipus ring your mother!"-another one-Life is like a pubic hair on the toilet bowl,sometimes you get p---ed off.Or "A merry Christmas to all our readers!".In one toilet I saw arrowed lines pointing down in front of me at the bottom it said"You are now s-----g at a 45dg angle!".Or "You don,t come here to sit and wonder but to p--- and s--t and fart like thunder!".I,ll try to remember a few other little gems!.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

'The future of Britain is in you hands !' And the one which said 'I bought a great penis enlarger the other day.' then you followed the arrows to a drawing of a magnifying glass ! I think there's a urinal somewhere in the north of England which, due to it being locally famous for such graffiti, was re-built elsewhere to make way for some development, complete with the legendary wit on its walls. Any info on this ?

Archived