Benefits Britain: Man steals £120 in pizza, too fat to attend court

Why anyone would spend £30 on an overpriced piece of carp like dominoes is beyond my understanding, let alone steal some ones credit card to do so. I made a large pizza, and the ingrediences cost no more than £2-£3. Every time you buy one of those pizzas, at least half is going towards funding their advertising budget. Pffffffft

artisan pizza base, with crusts lovingly stuffed with premium cheese, topped with home made sauce and topped with more premium cheese and ethically farmed meats.

For £30 what is not to like?

artisan pizza base, with crusts lovingly stuffed with premium cheese, topped with home made sauce and topped with more premium cheese and ethically farmed meats.

For £30 what is not to like?

The price tag! Though at least the chicken is halal, if not organic. I would argue against the 'lovingly stuffed' cheese too.

You see how they had to mention he was on benefits rather than just mention saying something like, "Obese man fails to attend court?" Divide and conquer

Its like saying benefits claimant wins lottery when it was actually won by an OAP.However the knee-jerk bigots are used to frequent feeding,and are liable to devour any headline irrespective of content.

Archived