Do Looks Disguise Talent?

They fill a niche. If they are talentless what does it say about those that put them at such a heady height?

Correct.If I was a 14 year old boy again these people would be of great interest to me.

Good old Mrs Palm ( not to forget her 5 lovely daughters ) :hihi:

It's all about publicity, looks can disguise talent, but that is the society we live in, to be fair Miley Cyrus and Rihanna found fame before they got brazen.

Looks will always be a factor in certain industries, TV, music, film etc which brings me on to Bianca Westwoods ability as a football reporter ..... bless her :D

The thing that I find really sad is that Miley Cyrus actually does have a pretty good singing voice- if she ever deigned to just sing her songs and let the songs and her singing speak for themselves.

Medusa, what I find hard to believe is it's the same lass who played Hannah Montanna

---------- Post added 06-10-2013 at 11:21 ----------

Of course, this could include society as a whole meaning lookers get better jobs than mingers.

Susan Boyle wrecks that theory :hihi::hihi:

When i go out and chat to girls i find the ones who think they are really pretty boring, dull & self involved.. Sat trying to be Cheryl Cole on a primark budget.

I find 'fakery' unattractive. I go out to have a laugh & meet new people so if its hard work from the beginning i just walk off.

You can be pretty & charming but why bother if your looks get you what you want.

When i go out and chat to girls i find the ones who think they are really pretty boring, dull & self involved.. Sat trying to be Cheryl Cole on a primark budget.

I find 'fakery' unattractive. I go out to have a laugh & meet new people so if its hard work from the beginning i just walk off.

You can be pretty & charming but why bother if your looks get you what you want.

Well said, plus you'll find the majority of "pretty" people are as deep as a puddle

Archived