Help with making crystal meth please ..

Having watched the first two series of Breaking Bad, and owning my own Bunsen burner, I thought I'd have a pop at making crystal meth myself.

Unfortunately, the programme doesn't tell you exactly how to make it for some reason, so I've had to resort to Wiki instead.

So far as I can discern, the crystal meth formula is C10H15N, and, being a bit of a scientist, I happen to know that petrol has carbon and hydrogen in it too ... quite a bit in fact! :thumbsup:.

From this I've deduced that crystal meth is made by boiling petrol ... and, with petrol being so expensive, it's obvious that's why crystal meth is pretty expensive too (you can plainly see that I'm not behind the door in such matters!).

So, that's the 'C' and the 'H' taken care of (please excuse my use of complex chemistry jargon here, but I'm an expert), does anybody know what the 'N' is, and where to get it ... as you can see, I only need one of them.

Having watched the first two series of Breaking Bad, and owning my own Bunsen burner, I thought I'd have a pop at making crystal meth myself.

Unfortunately, the programme doesn't tell you exactly how to make it for some reason, so I've had to resort to Wiki instead.

So far as I can discern, the crystal meth formula is C10H15N, and, being a bit of a scientist, I happen to know that petrol has carbon and hydrogen in it too ... quite a bit in fact! :thumbsup:.

From this I've deduced that crystal meth is made by boiling petrol ... and, with petrol being so expensive, it's obvious that's why crystal meth is pretty expensive too (you can plainly see that I'm not behind the door in such matters!).

So, that's the 'C' and the 'H' taken care of (please excuse my use of complex chemistry jargon here, but I'm an expert), does anybody know what the 'N' is, and where to get it ... as you can see, I only need one of them.

Well 'N' is nitrogen and I believe some tyre places do nitrogen filled tyres instead of compressed air. Pop over to one of them. :hihi:

You're probably best off using Nickel (Ni).

Then not only will you have the N, but you will also have an i, and thus you will be able to create and patent a new designer crystal meth. Your crystal meth will be entirely legal ;)

You could call it i-meth, or i-ice. (In Yorkshire the slang term would probably be aye-aye)

You can envisage the scenes in Mexborough now, where flat capped youths roam the streets saying, "Ey up any aye aye, ey up any aye aye". And what with it coming up for bonfire and mischeif night, pensioners who are somewhat hard of hearing give them a penny for the guy.

You're probably best off using Nickel (Ni).

Then not only will you have the N, but you will also have an i, and thus you will be able to create and patent a new designer crystal meth. Your crystal meth will be entirely legal ;)

You could call it i-meth, or i-ice. (In Yorkshire the slang term would probably be aye-aye)

You can envisage the scenes in Mexborough now, where flat capped youths roam the streets saying, "Ey up any aye aye, ey up any aye aye". And what with it coming up for bonfire and mischeif night, pensioners who are somewhat hard of hearing give them a penny for the guy.

This could be risky, as Apple have probably got a patent on that. :hihi:

Posh people would probably call it appletamine, and maybe you could launch an app to sell it (something along the lines of AAAA: Alcoblog's Alcocopter Appletamine App - pronounced Eyyy), so that people could score via helicopter delivery service and pay via ping it (or bitcoin).

Archived