Help with making crystal meth please ..

All you need is lots and lots of Sudafed.

Buying some decongestant when one of my children had a sniffle or cough, turned into a major annoyance because the cold and allergy medicine was locked up like it was radioactive waste. You were also only allowed to buy a small amount.

Yet I get heaps of pseudoephedrin on prescription when my ear is playing up and needs some heap big decongestants.

The pharmacist said to me that I may want to leave off taking my evening doses if I didn't want to have my sleep disturbed by the amount of stimulants I was taking- so I drew her attention to quite how many medications I take which are sedative :)

All you need is lots and lots of Sudafed.

Buying some decongestant when one of my children had a sniffle or cough, turned into a major annoyance because the cold and allergy medicine was locked up like it was radioactive waste. You were also only allowed to buy a small amount.

You can buy original Sudafed here in the UK, but only by asking for it over the counter. There's another variety od Sudafed available self-service off the shelf, but the active ingredient is pathetic compared to psuedoephedrine and doesn't work.

Archived