Ale house fraser road

Drinker

yes it did,was run by the brewery.The one or two people that took it over couldn't make a go of it high rents/lack of customers etc.

Shut down and sold off couple of years ago the guy thats got it now re-opened it as a real ale pub initially got some good reports decent ale etc.Then the guy started imposing his will on the place if he desn't like your face its a quick goodbye:help:

Turned it from a real ale pub into a real...ly not open to the public pub:gag:

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 09:10 ----------

Just thinking about the legalities and implications of issuing membership cards to get service in what is licensed as a public house.Does it not contravene his license by turning his pub into a private club are they not covered by different laws?

I had the Sheaf in 95/96 I had just built it up 4 my brewery selling it of to another brewery who then let me go even when people petition to keep me in even the Mercury ran a headline about it..it then went down hill