Somewhere to print invite inserts?

Im making my own invites, I have bought the insert paper which fits exactly in the cards ive got.

i need to find somewhere who can print the wording for me. Not something I can do myself as the paper is obviously an odd size.

does anyone know where I can get this done pref near to S6?

Thanks

what are people supposed to do then? I cant print them myself :help:

Either pay to have your invitations made or make them yourself in a design you can manage. If you had used standard sized blank cards and printed on plain interts that you then decorated it would have been easy. This isn't meant to sound rude so please don't take it that way.

I do card making as a hobby but I don't mess about with text boxes otherwise I would explain to you how to get the text box in the right place to print them yourself. Can you print anything on the inserts in a reasonable looking fashion? If not I would suggest printing on coordinating paper and folding a printed invitation and placing it inside the outer invitation. You could also print a separate RSVP and pop that in there too. Perhaps you could make a pocket inside the card using the inserts you have?

Is it a case that your printer won't print to that size or that you can't align the text?

Many inkjets will print to all sorts of sizes. There is usually a custom size option in the printer's options. You can probably do it with a some laser printers too.

Either pay to have your invitations made or make them yourself in a design you can manage. If you had used standard sized blank cards and printed on plain interts that you then decorated it would have been easy. This isn't meant to sound rude so please don't take it that way.

I do card making as a hobby but I don't mess about with text boxes otherwise I would explain to you how to get the text box in the right place to print them yourself. Can you print anything on the inserts in a reasonable looking fashion? If not I would suggest printing on coordinating paper and folding a printed invitation and placing it inside the outer invitation. You could also print a separate RSVP and pop that in there too. Perhaps you could make a pocket inside the card using the inserts you have?

I can manage to make the invites myself thank you, I have already bought the card blanks and the insert paper to match. I am decorating the cards myself.

Its just the insert paper I wont be able to print on as it isn't A4. It is the type that comes flat and you fold in half to fit inside the card blanks.

I am also making a separate info card with hotel details on which I am putting inside.

The invite making isn't a problem I am pretty good at that.

I just cant print on the insert paper as I don't know how that is possible when the printer only takes A4.

I will have to see if I can find anyone who could do it for me and just pay the premium of a bulk order I guess.

When I said making them that includes the inserts otherwise you would be just decorating the inviations. There was no need for such a nasty, unprofessional response. I shall maed note not to try and help you in future if you can't be civil.

When I said making them that includes the inserts otherwise you would be just decorating the inviations. There was no need for such a nasty, unprofessional response. I shall maed note not to try and help you in future if you can't be civil.

where exactly was I 'nasty & 'unprofessional' in what I said?

I explained what I was doing, I haven't used and 'nasty' words and been anyway unprofessional :huh:

---------- Post added 09-10-2013 at 16:16 ----------

they are standard sized card blanks & plain inserts btw. I bought them from the paperbox

https://www.thepaperbox.co.uk/large-square-kraft-card-blanks-with-envelopes-buff-50-pack.html

https://www.thepaperbox.co.uk/large-square-cream-inserts-25-pack.html

Archived