Finally Nick Clegg does something useful (not a Nick Clegg thread)

… and appoints the legendary Norman Baker as Home Office Minister.

Nick must have been at the disco biscuits to think that this act of radical sabotage will go unpunished.

For the uninitiated, Norman Baker is pretty much Theresa May's anti-particle.

a)He believes (and wrote a book about) David Kelly was murdered by an Iraqi hit squad and covered up by the Her Majesty's Government.

b)He is a long time advocate and supporter of universal human rights, the President of the Tibet society and champions freedom of information.

c) He took MI5 to court, and won.

d) Theresa May, famously, hates him with refreshingly venomous gusto, and is "Furious".

Nick, my friend, thank you.

The mere thought of Theresa May going beserk has had me smiling all evening. I was alerted to Baker's hilarious appointment by LEAP, on the basis that …

… he's pro-legalisation. :banana::cool::hihi: (I'm not given to smileys, but I'm tickled).

I have visions of May frantically dialling Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe's number (Sheffield's Finest!) and hysterically demanding the immediate assassination of Baker, and the arrest of Clegg for treason.

The point I was intending to make is that 'radical sabotage' and 'Nick Clegg' don't really go hand in hand. :hihi:

They do now.

He would have caused less internecine mayhem by bombing the 1922 committee or appointing David Icke to the treasury.

Still, Nick, if you're reading this …

Archived