Why is everyone happy when property prices increase?

We are currently being priced out of the market.

Me being self employed and my partner working a 0 hour contract, I think we will struggle to get on.

And I am sure you can understand why.

1 half of the parties wanting to be on the mortgage is not guaranteed to earn any monies at all.

The other half.... well if you've been self employed longer than 3 years, you will be fine on your side.

The deposits lenders are wanting are out of reach of many too.

Who is everyone? So people live in a house and the price goes up and they sell to move, to another house in which the price has also gone up, so no benefit there...innit!

So believing this myth is what propaganda is about, or lies to anyone with an education.

Work it out who gains.....maybe them involved in the financial sector, all that interest, money too, bonuses, increased fees as prices rise, and trebles all round.

So its estate agents, banks and other financial institutions, who make the financial killing. Of course one can take the tabloid line of a person making a fortune on selling their house and then living in tent rent free, but only tabloid readers could believe such nonsense. Hold on a moment there are over 10 million of these zombies...... Where is the torch, got to check the back garden for squatters.....

Why? I could rent if I wanted...and have even more money in the bank...if prices rise I have more flexibility than if they fall...

Or you can sell when you get old and book on a cruise ship to while away your dotage. Probably have a bit left over for a Thai lass to feed you and another to wipaDbum.

Archived