Why is everyone happy when property prices increase?

Why would I sell for less?

Why would I lie?

How do you know what my houses were worth?

How do you know what I earn?

Regardless of your general impertinence, if someone can earn more from owning a building than they can from working, the market has failed. Badly.

I didn't say you were lying...

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 20:50 ----------

Why doesn't that surprise me!

I'm not sure why you're being aggressive..I asked you a simple question..

This type of anecdote is meaningless-any increase in house price will surpass the wages of the unemployed.

Indeed :D

And a 10% increase on a £1M house will exceed most peoples salary.

It was a stupid question.

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 20:52 ----------

I didn't say you were lying...

No. You said that you found it hard to believe.

Given your statement, I find it hard to believe that you didn't really mean that I was a liar.

Indeed :D

And a 10% increase on a £1M house will exceed most peoples salary.

It was a stupid question.

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 20:52 ----------

No. You said that you found it hard to believe.

Given your statement, I find it hard to believe that you didn't really mean that I was a liar.

I'm afraid that's your problem...if I thought you were a liar I would have said so... :)

I'm afraid that's your problem...if I thought you were a liar I would have said so... :)

And you did.

In a roundabout way.

Maybe you should think a little harder before you post. Given that you now have two posters on one thread objecting to your posting style:rolleyes:

And you did.

In a roundabout way.

Maybe you should think a little harder before you post. Given that you now have two posters on one thread objecting to your posting style:rolleyes:

No I didn't .. not even in a roundabout way...I'm really not bothered who likes my posts or who doesn't...maybe you should report me eh? :D

I think you are better off staying with cricket.

You began by basing a question on a false premise-not everyone is happy when house prices rise.Now you are attacking Truman who has shown the fallacious nature of your arguments.All in all this thread is drifting to obscurity.

Archived