What next for Tommy Robinson?

He likes the media attention, the EDL kept him in the limelight. I don't think he's going to attract the same attention by sitting around doing dialogue with Muslims, and Muslims certainly won't pay for or donate to his "lifestyle".

Robinson in a few short years will disappear into the world of "Tommy who?"

He likes the media attention, the EDL kept him in the limelight. I don't think he's going to attract the same attention by sitting around doing dialogue with Muslims, and Muslims certainly won't pay for or donate to his "lifestyle".

Doubt it, major plans . . . .

That will all depend on how he performs on Question Time. Or failing to receive an invitation on there, Celebrity Big Brother next year.

Just speculating!

I see youre still banging the same old drum.Dont worry Im far from not being a sinner there again it wasnt me casting the stones

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 22:08 ----------

Blinkers slipped Mel,he came across quite well but of course the blinkered will never admit that,much like a drug addict or alcoholic will never admit they have a problem,its called being in denial.We have a poster harping on about the holocaust the same poster defends Muslims on a regular basis yet they are the loudest holocaust deniers going does that mean the NF/BNP should by rights be full of Muslims?

My bold=

What a load of claptrap, the holocaust did happen and Muslims know it happened.

They also know that Jews keep dirty courtyards. This is from a Sheffield Muslim group.

The Muslim group has re produced it from some scripture refered to as tirmidhi although I think it is not acceptable to even use that kind of example.

What point are you trying to make?

Archived