What next for Tommy Robinson?

All the way through history people have been villified and thrown in prison for their beliefs... Nelson Mandella for example..

Famous historic political prisoners

Tommy Robinson hasn't been arrested for his beliefs. He's regularly on the television. There's no comparison to Mandela or Aung San Suu Kyi. The point's laughable.

You couldn't me more right for once. You are obviously unhinged and easily the worst attempt to support UKIP

Why are you so worried about it then? What have I said that is so outrageously unhinged?.. :suspect:

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 18:37 ----------

Tommy Robinson hasn't been arrested for his beliefs. He's regularly on the television. There's no comparison to Mandela or Aung San Suu Kyi. The point's laughable.

He so is arrested, beaten up, threatened because of his beliefs.

When has he been arrested for his beliefs?

When he believed he could get into the US on someone else's passport?

When he believed he could punch a Policeman?

When he believed he could ignore court orders not to march down certain streets?

You couldn't me more right for once. You are obviously unhinged and easily the worst attempt to support UKIP since MrSmith did so while simultaneoudly defending paedophiles a year ago.

YES!

Grammatical errors in abundance from Mr pedantic himself.....

you know the type, gob frothers and hate freaks.. having more than one user name to rig voting

i only have one name, always have, this one, unlike some :roll:

mr smith, max etc etc etc..................................

what dos said was a bit of a joke :hihi:

what dos said was a bit of a joke :hihi:

I would say I was surprised he didn't get it, considering I was suggesting he was you, but then again, I'm not. For him then to go on and use it as justification that the gob frothers and hate freeks all have multiple usernames, I shall just take that as a confession :hihi:

When has he been arrested for his beliefs?

When he came up to Sheffield the first time.... He was arrested for damaging a hotel room which he didn't. His complaint was held up by the IPCC. His home was searched, as was his parents, their computers confiscated..

This was for £30.00 worth of damage..

He mentioned this in his speech at the Sheffield rally..

9.10 onwards..

Archived