What next for Tommy Robinson?

I would say I was surprised he didn't get it, considering I was suggesting he was you, but then again, I'm not. For him then to go on and use it as justification that the gob frothers and hate freeks all have multiple usernames, I shall just take that as a confession :hihi:

Blimey off course I got it, I was being sarcastic.. :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 18:52 ----------

A source for this?

Watch the link, he's got the paper work and a statement from the police confirming what he says.. That's if you believe the police...

When he came up to Sheffield the first time.... He was arrested for damaging a hotel room which he didn't. His complaint was held up by the IPCC. His home was searched, as was his parents, their computers confiscated..

This was for £30.00 worth of damage..

So £30 worth of damage was caused to a hotel room he was renting, he then denied causing the damage, and, separately, was arrested solely because of his political beliefs, with the angry hotelier just being a lucky excuse for the Police?

Sounds plausible...

How do I know what he's got in his hand, by watching a video?

:)

He's surrounded by coppers and quotes the letter from the IPCC it'd be a bit silly to lie about it...

Don't believe it if you want. Its up to you.

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 19:03 ----------

So £30 worth of damage was caused to a hotel room he was renting, he then denied causing the damage, and, separately, was arrested solely because of his political beliefs, with the angry hotelier just being a lucky excuse for the Police?

Sounds plausible...

As far as I know the damage was not in his room. The police fitted him up.. :o Can you believe that? After the brilliant job they did at Hillsborough all those years ago, I know its hard to believe that their are some dubious reasons behind policing... And of course they are not influenced by the politicians at all..

I had to laugh, I live in the area and went to see the march. TR said he had nothing against the ordinary coppers, he knows by speaking to them, that many of them support him. I noticed a couple of police officers nervously looking at their feet...

I didn't see that appearance, but I heard him being interviewed on Radio 5 live last week where he sounded quite sincere and came across well I thought.

I could never condone what he has done in the past, but that shouldn't have to mean he is beyond reform.

It's 'ere janie :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdGQx5vUngQ

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 19:53 ----------

He's surrounded by coppers and quotes the letter from the IPCC it'd be a bit silly to lie about it...

Don't believe it if you want. Its up to you.

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 19:03 ----------

As far as I know the damage was not in his room. The police fitted him up.. :o Can you believe that? After the brilliant job they did at Hillsborough all those years ago, I know its hard to believe that their are some dubious reasons behind policing... And of course they are not influenced by the politicians at all..

I had to laugh, I live in the area and went to see the march. TR said he had nothing against the ordinary coppers, he knows by speaking to them, that many of them support him. I noticed a couple of police officers nervously looking at their feet...

A few even smirked!!

:hihi::hihi::hihi: yer such an animated storyteller sid.

Spose the police made stuff up about his wife abusing days too huh? Or was she just a slapper looking for a bit of pain/claim?

It's 'ere janie :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdGQx5vUngQ

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 19:53 ----------

A few even smirked!!

Spose the police made stuff up about his wife abusing days too huh? Or was she just a slapper looking for a bit of pain/claim?

Well Mr Ramps was there as well.

I don't think that domestic abuse should be made light of. I don't think in this situation it actually happened but you appear to be saying that some women "ask" to be beaten up.

You're becoming a bit of a stalker now and have been warned on the other thread and your abuse removed.

At least show some respect to women for God's sake. Discusting opinions.

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 20:10 ----------

Well its an uncomfortable truth, and I agree a worrying situation, but some of the police do support the EDL. As do a great number of servicemen and women.

Lot's of couples fall out. Off duty copper should 'ave kept his snozzle out.

At least show some respect to women for God's sake.

You should tell Frank Sidney that, Frank.

Well its an uncomfortable truth, and I agree a worrying situation, but some of the police do support the EDL. As do a great number of servicemen and women.

Loads of coppers support drunken idiots who attack coppers. It's a well known fact (in your fantasy world).

You should tell Frank Sidney that, Frank.

Loads of coppers support drunken idiots who attack coppers. It's a well known fact (in your fantasy world).

The police are no different than mainstream people.

Anyhow, you lot are always complaining that the Police are racist, with stop and search, Steven Lawrence investigation etc. So why wouldn't some support the EDL?

Archived