What next for Tommy Robinson?

Hardly. He's now surrounding himself with another bunch of racists in the form of Islamic fundamentalist hate freaks.

Tommy is writing his own script.

Do you have any evidence of that ridiculous statement?

I reckon many :( Tommy is not a racist. I'm sick of repeatin me sen!!

Tommy's a good guy.

He's more of a man than most will ever be. Mentioning no names.

Mention names. Be brave.

I don't think much of men that assault women. You make your judgements, and I'll make mine.

He's never said there were no racists in the EDL.

He did, many times. It was true too, because nobody can join the EDL. It's their safety blanket. Don't have members, and there can be no racist members. Easy logic.

However, EDL gatherings were scattered with racists. Everyone can see that. Robinson too.

Do you have any evidence of that ridiculous statement?

Tommy's a good guy.

Tommy is beyond a good guy, even Ester loves Tommy. And I 'ate 'er.

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 22:02 ----------

Mention names. Be brave.

I don't think much of men that assault women. You make your judgements, and I'll make mine.

He did, many times. It was true too, because nobody can join the EDL. It's their safety blanket. Don't have members, and there can be no racist members. Easy logic.

However, EDL gatherings were scattered with racists. Everyone can see that. Robinson too.

Hence departure.

Mention names. Be brave.

That's why he left. What else could he do. He didn't have any power there's no membership... Its a street protest movement there wasn't much control.

Do you support him in his latest venture, or do you think he's aligned himself with extremists? As redkneckron says?

I don't understand that point, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever...

Archived