What next for Tommy Robinson?

You / they made most of it all up. His latest court appearance proved it. Anyway, I don't care about what he's done in the past... Its time to look forward..

Domestic violence, common assault, assault, fraud, posession of a false identity document, threatening behaviour. Quite the collection of convictions.

I do care what he's done in the past. He's a thug and has no right to tell anyone else how they should behave.

Which bits? His latest court appearance doesn't prove anything beyond the outcome of that particular case.

Are you claiming he didn't assault a police officer who was called to an incident where he was violent towards his partner?

Are you condoning spousal abuse or violence in general, or is it just violence against women and police officers that you think marks him out as the man to follow?

Are you claiming his fraud related convictions are fiction, or are you saying that a bit of fraud is Ok really? (Perhaps it's the latter, since you're clearly here under yet another new username contrary to the rules).

Not bothered by his drug offences? Are you claiming they were made up too, or do you have that peculiarly right wing trait of condemning drug takers whilst being a prolific user of certain drugs yourself?

You talk of 'looking forward' - does this mean you'll be making more effort to get to know Muslims and try and shed some of your prejudices? Do let us know how you get on.

No they don't matter. The future counts. I'm not prejudiced, I'm a realist. You are the one with a irrational dislike of a race of people, your own.

Which bits? His latest court appearance doesn't prove anything beyond the outcome of that particular case.

Are you claiming he didn't assault a police officer who was called to an incident where he was violent towards his partner?

Are you condoning spousal abuse or violence in general, or is it just violence against women and police officers that you think marks him out as the man to follow?

Are you claiming his fraud related convictions are fiction, or are you saying that a bit of fraud is Ok really? (Perhaps it's the latter, since you're clearly here under yet another new username contrary to the rules).

Not bothered by his drug offences? Are you claiming they were made up too, or do you have that peculiarly right wing trait of condemning drug takers whilst being a prolific user of certain drugs yourself?

You talk of 'looking forward' - does this mean you'll be making more effort to get to know Muslims and try and shed some of your prejudices? Do let us know how you get on.

Same partner > married too. And kids. Same now. Follow Tommy on twitter dude :)

Domestic violence, common assault, assault, fraud, posession of a false identity document, threatening behaviour. Quite the collection of convictions.

I do care what he's done in the past. He's a thug and has no right to tell anyone else how they should behave.

Ii don't care. They're not important. Its time to stop all this nonesense. The trumped up charges, the lies, the dodgy arrests and the hate.

There's too much hate in you all. Its quite worrying for the future.

All we need is love. Try to offer the hand of friendship for once and not clenched teeth and fists..

Ii don't care. They're not important. Its time to stop all this nonesense. The trumped up charges, the lies, the dodgy arrests and the hate.

All we need is love. Try to offer the hand of friendship for once and not clenched teeth and fists..

I love many people.

I do. I really do:)

I don't like violent thugs with fascistic tendencies though. So, Tommy isn't invited to my lovefest.

Sorry. He's just too distasteful.

Which charges are you claiming are trumped up? What lies? Which arrests were dodgy?

Where's the hand of friendship that Tommy shows to our Muslim brothers and sisters? He calls their holy book 'evil' and abuses their prophet?

If I call everything you hold dear evil and call your the person you love and respect the most a pervert, would you take that as a hand of friendship?

SPIKE!!

1) Domestic violence > Tommy still loves and lives with her!! Tommy has kids with her!! They are still an item!!

2) Tommy nutted a Nazi on a EDL demo > who cares!!

3) TOMMY IS NOT A NAZI!!! :love:

Sorry your wrong,there can be NO compromise with the left,this is about the future of this country and even though I think Robinson is a state tool he does speak for the magority when is comes to radical Islam.

SPIKE!!

1) Domestic violence > Tommy still loves and lives with her!! Tommy has kids with her!! They are still an item!!

2) Tommy nutted a Nazi on a EDL demo > who cares!!

3) TOMMY IS NOT A NAZI!!! :love:

Ramps. Tommy should be sharing accommodation with Gary. The world needs fewer violent nutters.

Ramps. Tommy should be sharing accommodation with Gary. The world needs fewer violent nutters.

Tommy is tryin dude!! :D

---------- Post added 16-10-2013 at 23:25 ----------

Sorry your wrong,there can be NO compromise with the left,this is about the future of this country and even though I think Robinson is a state tool he does speak for the magority when is comes to radical Islam.

So, you want all out war on Islam?

Archived