What next for Tommy Robinson?

I hope Quilliam are paying him. The organisation should receive public money for their good work. It would be ironic if they did, then your taxes will be paying for Tommy's pint at the footy down Luton..:hihi:

It does receive public money in the form of donations.

I was thinking more in terms of how he was funded up until now? It's been claimed he has seven rental properties and an income of 75k from a sunbed shop, that must be some profitable sunbed shop to let go.

It does receive public money in the form of donations.

I was thinking more in terms of how he was funded up until now? It's been claimed he has seven rental properties and an income of 75k from a sunbed shop, that must be some profitable sunbed shop to let go.

He gave up his businesses to run the EDL. He claimed to have 110k in the bank when he started and nothing now.

I got the question the first time around, now you seem to be asking me the same question. I asked you why you asked the question. Why do you want to know if he's a Nazi or not, or are you asking us to confirm that you believe he's one? If you want to keep asking the question without giving an answer as to why, other than than being an imbecile by repeating yourself, then I guess you're going to have to continue being an imbecile.

---------- Post added 17-10-2013 at 02:53 ----------

Oh I dunno, being a misogynist you're bigging him up as an abuser of women, but that really isn't a surprise is it Frank. Teddybear Tommy will never shift the odious rank of the EDL from his pores, who are equally guilty of abuse in all its spectrum. You're a loser who's backing a loser Frankybear.

My bold. Can anybody translate any of that? What a load of convoluted nonsense. I asked the question to habs. No reply. I asked again and you replied.

I ask once more, is Tommy a Nazi?

I asked the question to habs. No reply.

I did address the question, here.

Whether or not you think he's a Nazi, he's still a wife beater with convictions for violence, drugs and fraud offences. He's still stupid.

What makes you think it's an important question anyway?

My bold. Can anybody translate any of that? What a load of convoluted nonsense. I asked the question to habs. No reply. I asked again and you replied.

They won't answer a straight question. No backbone.

I did address the question, here.

What makes you think it's an important question anyway?

So is he a Nazi or what?

So, that's a No then. Wasn't hard was it?

:hihi:

Archived