Can anyone make out this etching: Help!

Probably: Piece No. 3009 of this year.

Could be piece No. 3009 of this year AS WELL AS the hidden meaning, as pointed out by my good-self in yesterday's thought evoking rollercoaster of in-depth depthness ... it's a palimpsest!

Find out what 'palimpsest' means by quickly reading (cosmologist) Carl Sagan's 'Contact' ... the Lalique vase type artefact may even have encrypted in it's base the multi-faceted codes for building a spaceship that travels through wormholes in time and space!

Look for a repeating set of prime numbers in the monstrosities base ... these can only have been generated by algorithms, hence indicating intelligent/sentient being authorship. :o

Indeed, the above theory does seem to be the most plausible reason to my way of thinking for the scratched on numerals ... bearing in mind that (as I've already stated in an earlier post) Rene Lalique did himself travel through space and time to steal the design from Langkawi earlier this year.

To take my idea to it's only logical conclusion, the vase type object may actually BE the space/time craft ... it's certainly some kind of vessel!

Although pressed for time today, I'm taking it upon myself to study more closely the actual lettering ... if it is (as I suspect) part of the palimpsest, it could may well contain other information of which is hitherto, way beyond our current comprehension.

Symbology, numerology and secret codes are a subject of great fascination to me ... I could certainly teach Dan Brown a thing or two!

Archived