Pakistan Taliban "open to talks"

Contrary to belief, our american cousins try to at least limit civilian casualties. If this guy is far enough inside Pakistani territory and nested within a community of none combatants, he wont be a target.

I can already hear the cries of "But what about Osama Bin Goatshagger". Well he was a very different target that was embedded in the American public's psyche, but the average American will not have heard of Hakimullah Mehsud or know why he would be a target.

Why is he a target? Seems his main issue is with drone attacks in Pakistan and the Pakistan government.

Very very different. The IRA agreed to put their weapons out of reach and committed to the peace process. The Taliban are religious zealots who want to take their part of the world and its inhabitants back to the stone ages.

IRA murdered women kids and the British army,very much so the Taliban,like I said very similar.

The Taliban being followers of Islam find most of their support in the wilder regions of Pakistan.

The border between Pakistan and Afghanistan doesn't exist in their minds as they go about their evil business of suicide bombings shooting schoolgirls and attacking school busses in Afghanistan that are taking girls to school.

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 19:47 ----------

Very very different. The IRA agreed to put their weapons out of reach and committed to the peace process. The Taliban are religious zealots who want to take their part of the world and its inhabitants back to the stone ages.

IRA murdered women kids and the British army,very much so the Taliban,like I said very similar.

Pity we didn't send a few drone attacks into Dublin and let them know how the North felt, with the south providing aid and shelter to the IRA, it was just like the Taliban hiding in Pakistan

Archived