Life we shouldnt take it for granted

just had a scan at wikipedia at some of the tv celebraties i grew up with all died not that long ago

dustin gee, john inman,wendy richard,leslie crowther,richard beckinsale,gary moore,marti caine,lena zavaroni,bernard manning, morcambe and wise,leonard rossiter,phil lynott, mark bolan, brian connoly,ted rodgers,kieth floyd,ronnie barker,

live life today, /most were under 60 yrs old

just had a scan at wikipedia at some of the tv celebraties i grew up with all died not that long ago

dustin gee, john inman,wendy richard,leslie crowther,richard beckinsale,gary moore,marti caine,lena zavaroni,bernard manning, morcambe and wise,leonard rossiter,phil lynott, mark bolan, brian connoly,ted rodgers,kieth floyd,ronnie barker,

live life today, /most were under 60 yrs old

Fact of life I'm afraid, I've lost good friends over the years 1 under 30, and most under 40; in fact years ago a lass I went to school with didn't reach 17.:(

Don't worry, be happy; I know better than most not to take it for granted :)

I wonder if the young ones today will live to an old age, there are conflicting news stories. Many are too fat and dont take exercise, but yet they still say that 1/3 of kids born today will live to 100

Archived