Dogs Are People, Too

Animals are not people, I'm glad that they aren't, they are such generous, loving, humorous and uncomplicated souls, and I do believe that if you have animals then you should love and accept them just for what they are... not furry children.

I love the idea that we are their Guardian rather than they are our pets or our property :)

Oh and weirdly enough I also have Humans that love me too, loving animals does not mean that you cant love and be loved by Humans :)

Top stuff Moonbird :clap::clap:, we have a Shih Tzu (Gizmo) he's not just a pet he's part of of family, a BIG part; to see his face light up when we come home is great.

I wish someone would tell dog owners that their houses smell unpleasantly of dog. They seem totally immune to it.

Even worse is the way dogs assume, for some adults, the role of the child they never had/would like/had, but who has left home.

No, dogs are not human. They have their uses, but 'substitute human' should not be one of them.

Well if the dog that you're the guardian of attacks someone you'll be held responsible as its .

Well I would think that most people would expect that.

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 22:53 ----------

I wish someone would tell dog owners that their houses smell unpleasantly of dog. They seem totally immune to it.

Even worse is the way dogs assume, for some adults, the role of the child they never had/would like/had, but who has left home.

No, dogs are not human. They have their uses, but 'substitute human' should not be one of them.

Maybe they do know but don't care as much as you do because they get more out of their relationship with them than you do/would...there is always a pay off for something good there is something not so good, it is up to the individual to decide if its worth it to them.

Some peoples houses smell like old boiled cabbage!

Why don't you ? As it seems it's your acquaintances who have the problem. :huh:

Because not everyone likes the smell of dogs.

Well thats simply solved isn't it? don't go in, I really can't see the problem.

Some people might not like the smell in your house or something else about it but feel its not really their business to interfere as its not their house and they don't have to live in it, Gawd some people really are just so precious about everything!

Archived