Dogs Are People, Too

Well said, baby humans capacity for learning and intelligence never cease to amaze me, cyclone must have had virtually no contact with children to make such a statement.

So you've sussed Cyclone as well.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 08:45 ----------

They're free to not go to that house then presumably.

---------- Post added 11-10-2013 at 13:20 ----------

I'm sighted, have family and friends and fully mobile. But my parents dog is better company than some people. Not all mind, and not all the time, just some people, some of the time. Is that really so surprising?

Are you one of those 'some' people or are you one of those?

Well said, baby humans capacity for learning and intelligence never cease to amaze me, cyclone must have had virtually no contact with children to make such a statement.

Or perhaps I've just read more scientific studies on the intelligence of animals than you have...

Which do you think is more likely?

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 09:58 ----------

Really? I think you're seriously underestimating children there.

Perhaps you're seriously underestimating some animals... Anthroposuperiority, a variation of Anthropocentrism.

We are measurably the most intelligent species on the planet, but to assume that even a small child (I never said what age) is smarter than every other species on the planet is a bit of a superiority complex IMO.

And indeed is disproven by the study in question, and studies on other intelligent animals, dolphins, elephants, various members of the monkey and chimp family, etc...

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 10:00 ----------

Are you one of those 'some' people or are you one of those?

What on earth are you talking about?

Or perhaps I've just read more scientific studies on the intelligence of animals than you have...

Oh so you're a scientist, (3 we're not worthies.):hihi:

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 10:50 ----------

What on earth are you talking about?

Read you post when you've got Some time.

Oh so you're a scientist, (3 we're not worthies.):hihi:

What defines 'scientist', being able to read? Having a BSc?

You're clearly just a troll with nothing else to do but waste time.

I'm pretty sure that I'd enjoy the company of my parents dog over that of you. Is that a concrete enough example for you?

Archived