What ever became of the old school bullies

shefffy

I've been left school for 38 years now the trouble is the names and faces you remember are the bullies.

I remember several and even have one on my facebook friends ( came to me) but to be honest I have left all my grief bck in the 70s no point in dwelling on it but though I have never personally ever met any of them since I don't know how I would react if I met them.

Bullying was rampant at Owler Lane School in the late forties early fifties, the bullies weren't the top guys who were first class in sports and gym and all that physical stuff, in fact a lot of these were decent and tried to help the less sporting ones when choosing sides and so on. The bullies were the jock wannabes who tried to hang out with top guys and in doing so tried to make other kids life a misery.

Hope they all got bullied themselves & saw the light!!!

well they say what goes round comes round KARMA .......x

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 17:23 ----------

Bullying was rampant at Owler Lane School in the late forties early fifties, the bullies weren't the top guys who were first class in sports and gym and all that physical stuff, in fact a lot of these were decent and tried to help the less sporting ones when choosing sides and so on. The bullies were the jock wannabes who tried to hang out with top guys and in doing so tried to make other kids life a misery.

It was still around in the 70s I remember every single one of them .....x

There was a couple at Southey,never saw them again after leaving.

One of the bullies used to kick, thump and slap me on a daily basis I saw him years later and he stopped to say hello I just walked on by as though he didn`t exsist but I did see him in a rather sorry state when they came into the place I worked and had no where to live and down on there luck I guess Karma came round when he didn't want it too I did say to him as he was leaving you don't remember me do you ,he said no So I told him who I was and he was shocked and I just said KARMA .guess the bullies of yesteryear got older and forgot what they used to do to others but it leaves scars. The one thing I do give them credit for it made me a stronger person .........x

remember seeing one ina bar long since shut in sheff town centre who was a total ******* to me,we got chatting me and our lass with him and his and they told us how they had planned their wedding ceremony abroad in a couple of weeks,when he went for a leak i followed him and gave him a good kicking,hope the ****ers wedding went south like his teeth.

Archived