How many of you have been abducted by aliens?

How many people here have been abducted by aliens? It has only happened to me a couple of times, but it was amazing as I recall. They semed nice.

I think they were the same mob that nabbed me the second time around, which was just over two years before the first abduction.

The last one happened around two years ago, so am I due again?

Does anyone else get it done to them on a regular basis?

i once worked with a lady named Mad Marge (reason for nickname will become apparent) who swore there were cities on the moon, on the dark side where nobody could see them. she said all the major governments knew but were keeping it secret. i pointed out that it would be difficult to lay foundations on green cheese but she remained convinced. perhaps your aliens come from there?

Aren't the cheeky little monkey's supposed to have obliterated your memories on these events. If you can remember this happening it therefore can't have happened, however, because I can't, ergo I must have been successfully abducted! The last thing I do remember was the Golden Orb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have these experiances very very occasionally where i'm out, usually having a good time, and then suddenly everything goes blank, and next thing i know i am in my bed (or occasionally the odd gutter) the next morning.

This experiance is usually accompanied by a raging headache, an upset stomach, unusual injuries and the parting of myself with my money.

Can anyone explain this???? I suspect bulldog may hold a clue...

;)

No, it's not just that.

It's so vague but at the same time so complicated - and deep.

I get summoned and then they start shining lights on me and asking stuff in an electronic sort of langauge, but really calm. I know their lingo.

And I am never asleep.

Places race through my mind.

The Stoksbridge by pass has ben imprinted somewhere, but I don't get it.

I just remember little bits of stuff, not everything you understand. One of them on my first abductionn was called Meedledrang or something like that. He or she was the chief Doctor and went over me with a fine toothcomb.

I was given a prescription on my departure for a new asthma inhaler.

Originally posted by Grim

i have these experiances very very occasionally where i'm out, usually having a good time, and then suddenly everything goes blank, and next thing i know i am in my bed (or occasionally the odd gutter) the next morning.

This experiance is usually accompanied by a raging headache, an upset stomach, unusual injuries and the parting of myself with my money.

Can anyone explain this???? I suspect bulldog may hold a clue...

;)

GRIM - if that means you've been abducted by aliens then I must have been taken a few times throughout my life... but more often recently.... Since RedBull and Vodka became the drink of choice I think.....:loopy:

But Sam Miguel does train (was it????) gerbils - maybe this is the aliens influence? a plan to take over the world possibly??????

:o

Archived