How many of you have been abducted by aliens?

It's easy to catch an alien. There are loads of them hanging around lonely country roads in the middle of the night. Just wait till one approaches you - it will slowly land its spaceship, switch all the backlights and walk in slow motion towards you - then before it fires its stun ray, throw a hitherto concealed brick at its ample forehead.

This may perhaps cause an interstellar war, but I haven't had any such problems thus far (fingers crossed eh?).

You must understand; I don't get frightened by them. I only feel 'unfear', a word they have made me learn through various sessions within their cylindrical movable domains that travel to the far reaches of the unknowingness.

They respect me - I know this well because I am still alive. They kill people they feel are a threat, mark my words, saddle my bottom and dig my parrots head up.

In short, they do not suffer fools gladly.

Ken is the worst.

He is sooo stirict. He puts you through this interstellar quizzical thing ( it's so personal) until you have given him all the names of the unmarried eligible blondes in Sweden.

It's hopeless. It really is.

Originally posted by Funky Dave

Am I the only one to have abducted an alien? It's in my cellar even as we speak, cleaning out the Dyson with it's slimy tendrils. Any ideas what bizarre experiments I can conduct on it? Come on folks, this is the human race's one chance to get its own back, so the more bizarre the experiment, the better.

How many tendrils does it have? Is it quite dextrous? Maybe you could get it to take that letter typing test that Mr Craig posted?

Dumb. Unless someone who makes such a claim can produce verifiable evidence all you have is talk. No one ever, no matter what their claims be can satisfy this (evidence) requirement. All these claims are myth, lies and relatives of delusion. There is a guy in Canada at the moment (UFO Land et al), who claims he was abducted. It's not the lying crap that is bothersome, it's the believers.

That's a bit harsh Callassa.

I don't have a problem with alien abductions, where I take issue is why they only bring the stupid ones back. No offence San M, or others who have been returned.

Can anyone answer the following questions:

Were all abductees stupid before they were taken?

Have the aliens only returned the stupid ones?

If the answer to the first question is no then do the intelligent abductees have the option of staying with their hosts or being returned sans intelligence?

I'm sorry to say that returned abductees are exempt from attempting to answer these questions for obvious reasons so I'm looking to aliens or pre-release abductees for answers.

I was abducted by aliens last night. At first I thought it was all a dream, but then I realised that I'd must have been brainwashed into believing that it was a dream. I'm now going to start campaigning to any authority that will listen to get these pesky aliens blown out of the sky.

I already tried ringing the cops, but I think they must be in league with the aliens because they said something about sending men in white coats around to investigate. When the men got here they put me in a straight jacket and carted me away in a van with padded walls. I can only assume the aliens had tipped them off and they were trying to silence me.

Anyway, I managed to break free, but still can't get out of this darn jacket. I am writing this message with my tongue. You must warn the world, the aliens are out to get us! Has anyone got a key to this thing?

Archived