How many of you have been abducted by aliens?

How many people here have been abducted by aliens? It has only happened to me a couple of times, but it was amazing as I recall. They semed nice.

I think they were the same mob that nabbed me the second time around, which was just over two years before the first abduction.

The last one happened around two years ago, so am I due again?

Does anyone else get it done to them on a regular basis?

are you on drugs or something

Crikey, prior to Friday it was six and a half years between posts. Surely a record?

That's because it's a six year round trip from the aliens home planet.

They tried to abduct the mother-in-law last week but for some reason changed their mind. Drat.

I think I was abducted last night.

I came out of the Graduate (Surrey St) after a pint or two, though i cant actually remember leaving it. I may have had a kebab but i'm not sure, may have got in a taxi, i have a faint recollection of forgetting where i lived so had to get out of it.

Next i find myself in walking through Broomhall in the pouring rain, that's strange because I live just off Abbeydale Road, I don't know how I got to Broomhall, there's just no reason for me to be there. It meant a depressing walk home in that rain. My body aches all over and my feet are killing me. Bloody aliens!!!!

Archived