Changing light bulb in Panasonic microwave oven

• 2 months later...
Totally irrelevant with regard to the subject of this thread.

Stick your tongue across the terminals and see if makes any difference.

Well, you obviously don't know the difference! LOL! It makes a massive difference: life and death in fact! The difference between a tingle and an explosion of smoking giblets!

There are many guides online showing how to change a microwave bulb, here is one of them. It won't be your model, but it should give you a good idea.

A few months ago I took apart a broken LCD TV, cut out a blown capacitor and welded in a new one...that was the first time I'd ever seen inside a TV. Now it works perfectly.

I read a few guides, watched a couple tutorials and had a crack at it.

Sure you'll get a few people telling you it's dangerous or whatever, but they're mainly from people in the job of maintenance making the task seem more difficult than it actually is thus protecting their income.

The guide I linked seems very simple to follow. Good luck!

There are many guides online showing how to change a microwave bulb, here is one of them. It won't be your model, but it should give you a good idea.

A few months ago I took apart a broken LCD TV, cut out a blown capacitor and welded in a new one...that was the first time I'd ever seen inside a TV. Now it works perfectly.

I read a few guides, watched a couple tutorials and had a crack at it.

Sure you'll get a few people telling you it's dangerous or whatever, but they're mainly from people in the job of maintenance making the task seem more difficult than it actually is thus protecting their income.

The guide I linked seems very simple to follow. Good luck!

It is easy to do many of these things yourself often without difficulty.

If any fire is caused due to any mistakes or poor quality replacements parts and your insurance finds out about it the real game starts.

• 2 years later...