Are You A Funny Person?

Not like a comedian or the class clown, but funny in general meaning having an endearing personality.

This can be in social circles, at work, general chit chat and anything where presenting yourself to others is key.

I only ask this as I had a go at an acting class in town today and we did this funny segment where we all had to get up and make others laugh, I died a death and fell flat on my face.

I am not annoyed or upset by this but others who did it were far more natural and charming, I think I make people puke.

It was my first time and was nervous and it was like being in a job interview surrounded by people, I will go again but hopefully next time try and let things flow better instead of being do randomly dull.

I tend to have these sorts of effects on people, my life is so random and chaotic half the time that I am always trying new things, maybe try too hard to fit in to too many things, maybe I need to slow down and let things happen more, but that would take forever.

Not like a comedian or the class clown, but funny in general meaning having an endearing personality.

This can be in social circles, at work, general chit chat and anything where presenting yourself to others is key.

I only ask this as I had a go at an acting class in town today and we did this funny segment where we all had to get up and make others laugh, I died a death and fell flat on my face.

I am not annoyed or upset by this but others who did it were far more natural and charming, I think I make people puke.

It was my first time and was nervous and it was like being in a job interview surrounded by people, I will go again but hopefully next time try and let things flow better instead of being do randomly dull.

I tend to have these sorts of effects on people, my life is so random and chaotic half the time that I am always trying new things, maybe try too hard to fit in to too many things, maybe I need to slow down and let things happen more, but that would take forever.

Haha!

"Make them puke" Very funny.

Even the funniest of people freeze on stage..Keep at it.You may improve,or get worse. At least you're having a bash at it.

Haha!

"Make them puke" Very funny.

Even the funniest of people freeze on stage..Keep at it.You may improve,or get worse. At least you're having a bash at it.

No.

I try to be funny but i fail miserably. Self defecating some would say, as every time i open my mouth s**t comes out. :(

There's a big difference in making the people in your social/familial circle laugh to those in a staged/stand-up/audience way.

I'm a frickin' hoot with people I know, but put me in a 'Spotlight' with strangers and I wouldn't have a clue.

Being a fun person with your mates is exactly what it is....fun..with people who understand your personality...

Unless you were auditioning for a Stand-Up Comedian vacancy, I wouldn't worry about it.. x

Archived