Are You A Funny Person?

I don't consider myself to be funny, but other people tell me I am. I don't try to be one thing or the other, I just am.

I guess we all attract that like us, I can quite often make my friends laugh, but that is as far as it goes.

I gues anyone could reherse a script and make people laugh?

I guess we all attract that like us, I can quite often make my friends laugh, but that is as far as it goes.

I gues anyone could reherse a script and make people laugh?

I know some people who do, we sometimes meet up for a christmas drink and people say the same things every year. I get fed up of it but there's no way I'm going to tell people I've known for over 30 years they aren't funny or to shut up

I do think some people can be funny without meaning to be. My hubby works with a bloke like this, he looks like the guy out of an old band named 'Right said Fred' . The were all sat eating their lunch about a year back when he sneezed & his false teeth shot out (they also used to drop down during conversation).

Archived