What Makes You Happy?

Happiness is experienced by our present circumstances and situation. No one should expect to be happy every minute of the day and every day of the week its impossible.

Basically its how we think, that determines how we feel.

We all love those high elated periods, but they are transient, that's why simple contentment is the best form of happiness.

Wednesday winning makes me happy,thats why im a miserable git.

Yes understand your plight, I too am an Owl and they are slit wristingly bad at times.

What makes me happy, the patter of rain on a caravan roof, the welcome surprise of snow in the morning, the euphoric high of transcendental music in a club at those peak time moments.

I also like little babies laughing, the smell of bacon frying, the warm sun on my skin when it aint so freakin cold all the time, I like doing good deeds for people less better off, I do not want to be leader but someone who inspires others to do great things, I also get great joy out of playing point and click games, like solving problems and overall, like getting into bed with new crisp bed sheets.

One annoying thing I love is unwrapping things, being presented with something brand new and crisp.

Being on a plane (outward)

Heavy snow (kills the constant chatter of everyday life/noise)

Anything that involves water (minus drowning)

Drinking just enough just to take the bite out of the bits of life which are ****e.

Anything infant playing.

Standing on a tall peak and looking down after climbing it.

Torrential rain. (and walking in it)

Fixing things (technical)

Beach exploration at low tide (never grew out of it)

Yes understand your plight, I too am an Owl and they are slit wristingly bad at times.

What makes me happy, the patter of rain on a caravan roof, the welcome surprise of snow in the morning, the euphoric high of transcendental music in a club at those peak time moments.

I also like little babies laughing, the smell of bacon frying, the warm sun on my skin when it aint so freakin cold all the time, I like doing good deeds for people less better off, I do not want to be leader but someone who inspires others to do great things, I also get great joy out of playing point and click games, like solving problems and overall, like getting into bed with new crisp bed sheets.

One annoying thing I love is unwrapping things, being presented with something brand new and crisp.

You sleep on a bed of crisps bedders? Walkers or Seabrooks?

Archived