Best Crisps, We Are Crisp People.

Second thoughts Pom Bears, plain pom bears fit for any lunch box.

Mmmm... love Pom Bears, they remind me of Nibbits, I used to love Nibbits.

Agree with others, Walkers are a rip of, but they have to pay Gary Linekar massive amounts of money to advertise them.

Taytos, 1954. The people who invented cheese & onion flavour, if you have not tasted Taytos you have not tasted crisps.

Personally, I am not a fan of crisps, but I make an exception for Tayto

they're 15p in home bargains - ireland's only great world changing invention - the flavoured crisp.

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 11:14 ----------

i love most crisps, im a crispoholic

so am I - hardly ever eat sweets but crisps, nuts, bombay mix, twiglets etc will be the death of me.

they're 15p in home bargains - ireland's only great world changing invention - the flavoured crisp.

---------- Post added 12-10-2013 at 11:14 ----------

so am I - hardly ever eat sweets but crisps, nuts, bombay mix, twiglets etc will be the death of me.

bbbbbombay mix? :gag:

its like eating dried bogeys :gag::gag::gag:

hate it

did i :gag:

what's wrong with dried bogey's? better than fresh I reckon. good bombay mix is class - the Asian shops round here sell huge bags for a quid - admittedly there's usually a load of the sticky things left when the nuts lentils and chickpeas have been sifted out , but a fine accompaniment to a few beers in front of the telly.