Best Crisps, We Are Crisp People.

Tesco Finest crisps aren't bad, better than Walkers, more like kettle chips but not as hard.

Pipers crisps are really good, but expensive. They have them in a few pubs & sandwich shops. The Sheaf View has them in huge bags.

I had some great crisps in the Forum cafe a few years ago (can only afford to visit there once every 5 years), can't remember the brand but they were "Patatas Bravas" flavour, I also had a bag in East Midlands airport, not seen them anywhere for years, not sure if they still make them, but they were godly.

Edited by anywebsite

Tudor crisps, as a nipper me dad would bring me a bag back from the pub, i can remember sending off for badges after collecting tokens from the packets.

remember the great ad - some geordie urchins saying 'ae that's a canny bag o' toodah' didn't know they still existed.

They're not really crisps, but I like the odd packet of Scampi Fries too.

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 10:50 ----------

Just done some brand research & found out the best crisps in the world are "Real Crisps - Patatas Bravas", find some of those. Maybe they're called "Real Chips", or maybe that's just for the American market, but it was these - http://www.auravita.com/product/Real-Chips-Patatas-Bravas.NAST15928.html

Edited by anywebsite

Seabrooks are my number 1 , especially Beefy !

Then I love Quavers & Cheesy Wotsits.

Not keen on walkers because when you open the packet there about 6 crisps in . What a rip off. :hihi:

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 11:59 ----------

OOO ! I remember eating some Scampi nic nacs " Some ones got a urine infection , it smells awful !!!! . I was stood next to her at the time so I burst out laughing & showed her the bag & she was so embarrassed ;)

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 12:00 ----------

I meant some one was stood next to . Sorry :hihi:

Years ago I also used to like the Smith's crisps with the sachet of salt in, you tore open emptied in bag & shook, you decided how much salt to put in.

and found you needed to add more :P

lol

beef monster munch

fish n chips

those pig ones filled with air