Who Is The Country's Most Unpopular Party?

Most Hated  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Most Hated

• Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Tories
    • Green
    • Respect

Who are you trying to kid?

"As per here" it's one vote per username. Several user names can vote even if those names were constructed by one person, so not entirely accurate or even similar from an electoral perspective.

It's simply corruptible so nothing can be drawn from it.

It seems you do not like the fact that the worm, is indeed, turning.... :hihi:

The most popular party is the "Let's have another Party, Party"....

I didnt vote in the poll, because I would concider every one of the parties. Over a year away from the election I would rule none of them out.

I dont know anything about respect, I think we should all have very strong issues about where the parties stand on climate change (true or false).

It isn't a case of what I like or dislike. It's a case of well observed SF experience. Of course you being new to the SF scene you may find this hard to understand or recognise. What's the point of my one vote against your seven? That's why I don't vote or put any credibility in it, you see.

UKIP has already managed to split its Lincolnshire councillors group in two just a few months after being elected. So much for the worm turning. The worm cut itself in half. UKIP are nothing but a bunch of right-wing Tories with mental health problems.

Which way is the worm turning today mikeye, North, South, East or West?

West, away from Europe, for a start.

It isn't a case of what I like or dislike. It's a case of well observed SF experience. Of course you being new to the SF scene you may find this hard to understand or recognise. What's the point of my one vote against your seven? That's why I don't vote or put any credibility in it, you see.

Why would anyone vote more than once, what a waste of time, not to mention one's life. Would this sort of activity, anyway, only be confined to a particular party? Who's to say that Labour party supporters aren't doing the same. After all they supported them even though they were responsible for the murder of Iraqi kids, they killed Dr Kelly, they lied about WMD and fiddled their expenses, right left and centre...

UKIP has already managed to split its Lincolnshire councillors group in two just a few months after being elected. So much for the worm turning. The worm cut itself in half. UKIP are nothing but a bunch of right-wing Tories with mental health problems.

Who are you to vote for? They must be pretty morally clean, the way you carp on about UKIP. (God Bless Farage btw.)..:hihi:

Archived