Nick Griffin despised but Muhamad Ali revered!

I wouldn't lump all the EDL together. There are some racists but others who are not.

Please can I borrow your crystal ball to see what happens in the future as a consequence of mass immigration.

The EDL are an interesting case. They hold a rally and the are attacked by miltant opposition. Some would blame the EDL, some would blame there attackers and I would simply blame the lot of them.

Good point mel, but it's an observation that will go over the heads of most of them..it's almost always the gobfrothers who start threads of this nature.

Spot on, if the OP was to have any credibility it should be comparing the public perception of a current black nationalist (say Mugabe) against a current white one (Griffin). That would explode the crass argument that some of us are less harsh on black racists than white ones.

I wouldn't say that you personally are less harsh on black racists. However, you are a bit of a water carrier for the likes of Mel and Halibut who are racist.

It lessens your credibility to constantly side with red gob frothers like these because outside the confines of these threads their opinions are deluded.

this very thread is another very poor attempt at creating a race angle, admittedly that hasnt been done to death on here already. still poor tho trying to shoehorn two very different people from different continents, lifestyles and continents together to try and force another arguement (sorry debate) about race

but obviously its those that oppose it that are in the wrong.............always ;)

You've hit the nail on the head there, although you don't elaborate on whose idea it was to do the shoe-horning and why they thought it was a good idea.

I wouldn't say that you personally are less harsh on black racists. However, you are a bit of a water carrier for the likes of Mel and Halibut who are racist.

It lessens your credibility to constantly side with red gob frothers like these because outside the confines of these threads their opinions are deluded.

I'm about to sit down for my Sunday dinner and the irony in your statement is far more delicious than anything I'll be looking at on my plate.

That's an interesting observation, but wouldn't someone who defends racists also be guilty of racism themselves?

You've hit the nail on the head there, although you don't elaborate on whose idea it was to do the shoe-horning and why they thought it was a good idea.

the person who made the thread, and originally thought about putting these two personas together for the aim of gaining some political kudos

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 14:29 ----------

mrsmith/maxmaximus/maxtor/peterperfect id like you to explain how you come to this conclusion

Or perhaps they were just putting bait on the hook in order to catch a fish.

same difference

the end result is the same tho, certain people blame the leftie lentil eating tree hugging anti racists for being obsessed and honing in, when in reality it also applies to the other side of the debate, but gets handily forgotten

I'm about to sit down for my Sunday dinner and the irony in your statement is far more delicious than anything I'll be looking at on my plate.

No wonder I can never get served at Burger Kings when you're always on a break...

That's an interesting observation, but wouldn't someone who defends racists also be guilty of racism themselves?

Not really. If they don't accept that the person in question is being racist. Its a matter of opinion.

the person who made the thread, and originally thought about putting these two personas together for the aim of gaining some political kudos

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 14:29 ----------

mrsmith/maxmaximus/maxtor/peterperfect id like you to explain how you come to this conclusion

I think that Boyfriday, in his desperate attempts, to oppose anything right wing or opinions that are critical of an ethnic group, jumps to the defence of left wing extremists like yourself and Halibut. He'll support the ridiculous rather than anything remotely anti left wing gob frother...

He dilutes his own opinions on issues with yours and Halibuts and so they become like over watered down Orange Squash; weak.

I think that Boyfriday, in his desperate attempts, to oppose anything right wing or opinions that are critical of an ethnic group, jumps to the defence of left wing extremists like yourself and Halibut. He'll support the ridiculous rather than anything remotely anti left wing gob frother...

He dilutes his own opinions on issues with yours and Halibuts and so they become like over watered down Orange Squash; weak.

Once again a thread degenerates into an analysis of posting styles, this isn't what the thread's about.

But just for the record-I'm not left wing, I'll jump to the defence of group I feel is being (unfairly) pilloried (I supported the rights of the BNP here to self determination after they were forced to admit black members).

If you feel I support the posts of 'left wing extremists' it's because of what they say in the posts I agree with rather than who or what you believe they are.

Archived