New 'FBI' IN UK. Scary.

Apparently it will

'relentlessly pursue' organised crime

All my crime is disorganized, so I should be OK.

It replaces a number of existing bodies but has significantly less funding.

Labour said it was a "rebranding exercise" that did not "live up to the home secretary's hype".

LINK

Yep, sounds scary.

We dont have a federal government, they would be like MI6 and the such. I'm actually surprised that there isn't a body that is responsible for gang/organised crimes in the UK..

"The Feds" is a nickname for FBI which stands for Federal Bureau of Investigations. They cover more than just organised crime. They are responsible for the most wanted list, missing people (at a national level), and more.

We dont have a federal government, they would be like MI6 and the such. I'm actually surprised that there isn't a body that is responsible for gang/organised crimes in the UK..

"The Feds" is a nickname for FBI which stands for Federal Bureau of Investigations. They cover more than just organised crime. They are responsible for the most wanted list, missing people (at a national level), and more.

NCA scare me.

Archived