Why do people always look for negatives in peoples threads

Couldn't agree more with this one, it's so irritating when I want to come on here and make a crass generalisation, start a completely unfounded rumour or make wild claims about crime levels, immigration levels, or how much more common sense I have than the police, council planning department and everybody else in Sheffield put together, and these know it alls keep asking me for so-called 'proof' or 'evidence' or at least 'could I expand a little on that'. WLEL NO IM sorry but NO. If my friends cousins freinds sisters teachers boyfriends sisters gynaecologists says they heard from neighbour that a somalien was stealing in Tesco than thats all the proof I need.

p.s. You forgot sarcasm from your list of KWS symptoms.

Very good Andrew. I myself popped a YouTube clip on a cycling thread, with an honest and clear voice stating that sometimes I believe that both cyclists and motorists can be just as crazy as each other. In response to this, my views have been shot down and spat out by a poster who swears blind that the cyclist didn't do anything wrong at all, even though its there for all to see on the clip. I wasn't backing up the motorist, just using the clip to enhance the point that both road users can be a little naughty.

Sometimes, people just cannot see further than the end of their noses, and really need to accept they are old enough to vote.:roll:

But what about when people ask for genuine advice. Why do they have to proof themselves right. That's not what the OP asked?

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 17:40 ----------

Couldn't agree more with this one, it's so irritating when I want to come on here and make a crass generalisation, start a completely unfounded rumour or make wild claims about crime levels, immigration levels, or how much more common sense I have than the police, council planning department and everybody else in Sheffield put together, and these know it alls keep asking me for so-called 'proof' or 'evidence' or at least 'could I expand a little on that'. WLEL NO IM sorry but NO. If my friends cousins freinds sisters teachers boyfriends sisters gynaecologists says they heard from neighbour that a somalien was stealing in Tesco than thats all the proof I need.

Don't make an unfounded rumour. That's really wrong

Here we go again lol :rolleyes:

Something I tend to do if some-one says I'm wrong, don't know what I'm talking about or I only see one side of a discussion. they can often state this in rather rude terms, so I have two choices. Either slink off and so make it look as though they've won or point out that they are the one's in the wrong. Guess which one I tend to choose?

There has got to be something wrong with ppl who constantly need to do this really, I don't think any thread is relevant to them they just use it as a platform to put other people down and make themselves appear superior, but all they really do is show themselves up for who they really are, I'm happy to debate any thread I comment on and argue my corner but as soon as insults and sarcasm start I don't bother replying as the original topic has already gone by the wayside, some people on here could argue in an empty room!

There has got to be something wrong with ppl who constantly need to do this really, I don't think any thread is relevant to them they just use it as a platform to put other people down and make themselves appear superior, but all they really do is show themselves up for who they really are, I'm happy to debate any thread I comment on and argue my corner but as soon as insults and sarcasm start I don't bother replying as the original topic has already gone by the wayside, some people on here could argue in an empty room!

It has to be said Bassy that there are still a great deal of decent people who don't act in this way, and can handle an argument with dignity and self respect.

So just remember that next time you try to spell "People", hee hee:hihi::hihi:, gosh, I am being a really annoying KWS today, arent I:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It has to be said Bassy that there are still a great deal of decent people who don't act in this way, and can handle an argument with dignity and self respect.

So just remember that next time you try to spell "People", hee hee:hihi::hihi:, gosh, I am being a really annoying KWS today, arent I:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I fully agree and it's the many nice ppl that keep me coming back

Regardless of who posts a question, whether it's somebody asking for advice or somebody genuinely having a moan about something legitimate, certain individuals always find fault or criticise the individual. Blaming the OP or attaching some form of blame to them. The OP can never be right in their eyes. Those criticising the post have most of the time not read the thread properly. Why do we have so many negative respondents posting on SF?

I believe negative people judge and verbally attack others due to what is missing in their own lives and heart. It’s just an attempt to make them feel superior; lame isn’t it? Because of their own insecurities they put others down to look good. It rarely works, though, as real people are perceptive enough to see through it.

I fully agree and it's the many nice ppl that keep me coming back

I will email you an E-Book, which clearly shows how to spell "People". It also shows how to ignore idiots (of which there are many) and will guide you through the process of keeping a stiff upper lip, the ability to shrug your shoulders and most importantly the spirit of being exactly who you are.

These people (sorry, ppl) aren't real, they are just figments of their own warped imagination.

Did I tell you I was really Cpt James.T.Kirk? :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 18:19 ----------

But what about when people ask for genuine advice. Why do they have to proof themselves right. That's not what the OP asked?

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 17:40 ----------

Don't make an unfounded rumour. That's really wrong

Now you are just being pedantic, although im not really sure what thats means........cue the googlers!:hihi::hihi:

Archived