Why do people always look for negatives in peoples threads

Couldn't agree more with this one, it's so irritating when I want to come on here and make a crass generalisation, start a completely unfounded rumour or make wild claims about crime levels, immigration levels, or how much more common sense I have than the police, council planning department and everybody else in Sheffield put together, and these know it alls keep asking me for so-called 'proof' or 'evidence' or at least 'could I expand a little on that'. WLEL NO IM sorry but NO. If my friends cousins freinds sisters teachers boyfriends sisters gynaecologists says they heard from neighbour that a somalien was stealing in Tesco than thats all the proof I need.

p.s. You forgot sarcasm from your list of KWS symptoms.

I am that gynaecologist and can reliably confirm that the Somalians in Tesco are in fact pirates from Lidl looking to steal customers ;)

I am that gynaecologist and can reliably confirm that the Somalians in Tesco are in fact pirates from Lidl looking to steal customers ;)

I heard you are only a part time gynaecologist these days? I expect you didn't give up completely because you like to keep ur hand in :0)

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 18:34 ----------

I will email you an E-Book, which clearly shows how to spell "People". It also shows how to ignore idiots (of which there are many) and will guide you through the process of keeping a stiff upper lip, the ability to shrug your shoulders and most importantly the spirit of being exactly who you are.

These people (sorry, ppl) aren't real, they are just figments of their own warped imagination.

Did I tell you I was really Cpt James.T.Kirk? :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 18:19 ----------

Now you are just being pedantic, although im not really sure what thats means........cue the googlers!:hihi::hihi:

Ahhh thank you, I prefer e books, paper ones are heavy and I cannae hold them captain.........see what I did there?? :0)

I heard you are only a part time gynaecologist these days? I expect you didn't give up completely because you like to keep ur hand in :0)

---------- Post added 13-10-2013 at 18:34 ----------

Ahhh thank you, I prefer e books, paper ones are heavy and I cannae hold them captain.........see what I did there?? :0)

Yes, of course I did. I believe they call it "Roll Playing", but I will have to secretly google it, then make it appear that I knew all along......... Jim. :hihi:

I think some people have a superiority complex & love to try & blind people with science & I agree the constant asking for proof drives ME INSANE.

Then we get the just downright obnoxious people who are just plain rude. They like to argue for the sake of arguing without thinking about what they are actually saying.

But then we have the terrific , so funny people who have me nearly spluttering my tea onto the keyboard. You know who you are !! :P. These people make it easier to put up with the *********. I salute you lot

Love the KWS analogy! Yes it has always amazed me and is a reason I rarely come on here to read the forums, sadly. People hide behind their computers - I bet if you were face to face they wouldn't dare say half the stuff they come out with!

Archived