Are we surrounded by sub space?

You'd be much better putting it into this forum where actual doctors and physicists answer questions not Sheffield Forum where all you'll get is a bunch of charlatans trying to sound vaguely knowledgeable.

Anyway seriously that's a really good forum ran by a doctor who presents a science show for BBC and he gets really involved with all the questions, you'll get some decent replies. I've even linked you to the right board.

However it doesn't give any idea as to how the entangled pair both change their spin at the same time.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 13:59 ----------

Maybe sub space has a vast amount of energy within itself which is prevented from spewing out under normal circumstances. When an instability occurred the energy exploded out of a tiny piece of sub space, hence an expanding energy ball. Maybe the instability was caused by black hole in a previous universe, which became so powerful that it exceeded its enegy density limitation and broke through into our sub space. I think I know about Bell's inequality test but please tell us all.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 14:05 ----------

It can't be 42 because it factorises.

I moisturize, does this help?

not Sheffield Forum where all you'll get is a bunch of charlatans trying to sound vaguely knowledgeable.

And a few people who do actually know what they're talking about, but that get drowned out by the "comedians". I know of several doctors and physicists that post on this site.

And a few people who do actually know what they're talking about, but that get drowned out by the "comedians". I know of several doctors and physicists that post on this site.

If that is so, would one of them like to explain in English what this is about?

What about the idea that before the big bang there was something, let's call it sub space, everywhere. The big bang then put into this space enerergy which condensed into matter which formed galaxies. So C, the speed of light, is 3x10exp8 metres/sec in space but maybe not in sub space. There is a famous experiment in physice called Aspect's experiment, in which, to keep it simple, a property shared by two photons and which, if one photon is disturbed, is transferred from one photon to the other in zero time regardless of the distance between them. Since information can only travel at a max of C, what if it travels in sub space? Do we like this idea?

Wooly post your questions here...

http://www.reddit.com/r/science/

Seriously it`s full of scientists with 4 million subscribers.

Wooly post your questions here...

http://www.reddit.com/r/science/

Seriously it`s full of scientists with 4 million subscribers.

Much obliged. I'll do that

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 18:15 ----------

You'd be much better putting it into this forum where actual doctors and physicists answer questions not Sheffield Forum where all you'll get is a bunch of charlatans trying to sound vaguely knowledgeable.

Anyway seriously that's a really good forum ran by a doctor who presents a science show for BBC and he gets really involved with all the questions, you'll get some decent replies. I've even linked you to the right board.

Much obliged. I'll do that

Agreed. Lots of incredibly clever people on this forum.

However, that said, this is clearly not the forum for this kind of post and it's pretty clear why it was posted in the first place...

Archived