Easier visas for Chinese immigrants now.

Oh Adam it wouldn't take you long to find something in them to bitch about..they're inscrutable, they don't integrate, they run organised crime, they eat their pets, they talk to each other in their mother tongue when they're out-which shall it be? ;)

BF I have spent a long time in china for business and pleasure and I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about them!

BF I have spent a long time in china for business and pleasure and I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about them!

It was really a generic point AS, but yours is a better one-you like them because of your in depth dealings with them.

Most UK natives have little dealings with the immigrants they take an instant dislike to and will find reasons to justify that dislike (as stated above) :)

Seriously!

Remove China's wealth and how would you react to a country with such a poor human rights record.

And how do you propose to remove chinas wealth :hihi: china owns half the world now anyway! The USA are in debt to them and so are Europe ! They are cultivating and improving Africa so a few human rights issues pale into insignificance ! So they must be doing something right?? The sleeping dragon has woken!

Archived