Easier visas for Chinese immigrants now.

Seriously!

Remove China's wealth and how would you react to a country with such a poor human rights record.

Have a look at the human rights records of the countries we receive the most immigrants from.

People with money make our country richer and those without it make us poorer. An immigration policy that makes us poorer is pretty dumb.

Have a look at the human rights records of the countries we receive the most immigrants from.

People with money make our country richer and those without it make us poorer. An immigration policy that makes us poorer is pretty dumb.

Yes this is my point. Attitudes are selective. So long as we are able to profit from a country everything is fine.

Yes this is my point. Attitudes are selective. So long as we are able to profit from a country everything is fine.

As long as we can profit from them and they are going to respect and embrace our culture then, yes, everything is fine.

Are you saying that you think we should refuse to do business wth people from other countries unless the country in question has a spotless human rights record?

And how do you propose to remove chinas wealth :hihi: china owns half the world now anyway! The USA are in debt to them and so are Europe ! They are cultivating and improving Africa so a few human rights issues pale into insignificance ! So they must be doing something right?? The sleeping dragon has woken!

China itself has no internal debt though no!

It smacks of desperation and when it all goes tits up back home we'll see how attitudes change towards them.

Hmm, you won't find any self respecting Jamaican owning a dog, but then there was that unfounded rumour that we all ate Pedigree Chum :suspect:

I am curious about that, why don't Jamaicans and other races not own pets, I have noticed a lot of Asians don't like cats either.

Nothing racist intended, just curious.

As long as we can profit from them and they are going to respect and embrace our culture then, yes, everything is fine.

Are you saying that you think we should refuse to do business wth people from other countries unless the country in question has a spotless human rights record?

No i'm not, as you say it would be foolish to do so, i'm merely trying to understand how it is that governments can be unashamedly selective when other, to quote another poster, 'lesser countries' recieve heavy pressure to reform or face embargos.

China itself has no internal debt though no!

It smacks of desperation and when it all goes tits up back home we'll see how attitudes change towards them.

China has very little debt in comparison to what the west owes china! What smacks of

Desperation exactly? From what I can see they are taking the lead in developing areas like Africa and India and again will have the advantage?? Hardly going tits up!!:roll:

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 11:01 ----------

You mean just like we Brits do when we move abroad?

The difference is thought BF is that when we go abroad to live we have to support ourselves there is no welfare in any country I know of for foreign immigrants? Try that in America or any eastern country !

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 11:02 ----------

Geeor, ordering a 98 from the Zing Vaa is not visiting China.

Very good :D

Archived