Asylum Seekers-Tell it like it is

And pass through the air space of safe countries. :rolleyes:

The last time I was on an aeroplane it wasn't possible to ding the bell and ask the pilot to stop at the next safe country.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 18:54 ----------

No they don't, it's just a few that take significantly more, and they are much larger countries.

The size of the country isn't the issue, it's the capability and willingness of countries to take refugees otherwise the Australians wouldnt have much to moan about.

This is a difficult thing to put without offending anyone, or getting a ban, but it needs to be said. I'm not aiming this at any individuals.

The thing is in debates of this sort, turkeys don't vote for Christmas. So obviously immigrants and Asylum seekers already here will always support the needs of immigrants and Asylum seekers rather than the host country. Then those who work within these areas will also want more "work" sending their way..

The point is can these opinions be taken seriously, when there is an agenda?

I saw a report recently where it provided data about how people viewed immigration. Inner city areas were much more likely to say it was all good. While rural areas said it wasn't.

This can be because all the country folk are racist or that in the inner cities the said turkeys aren't voting for Christmas. I think its a combination of both.

This is a difficult thing to put without offending anyone, or getting a ban, but it needs to be said. I'm not aiming this at any individuals.

The thing is in debates of this sort, turkeys don't vote for Christmas. So obviously immigrants and Asylum seekers already here will always support the needs of immigrants and Asylum seekers rather than the host country. Then those who work within these areas will also want more "work" sending their way..

The point is can these opinions be taken seriously, when there is an agenda?

I saw a report recently where it provided data about how people viewed immigration. Inner city areas were much more likely to say it was all good. While rural areas said it wasn't.

This can be because all the country folk are racist or that in the inner cities the said turkeys aren't voting for Christmas. I think its a combination of both.

I often ponder on what the root cause of it all is, sometimes I wonder is it the crony capitalists needing a steady flow of cheap labour, or is it the anti white lefties with their "melting pot" agenda; the conclusion I reach is that it is a deadly combination of both.

BoyFriday laughs but Migration Watch are a far more independant source than the Refugee Council who are government funded and lets face it everybody who works for them has a vested interest in keeping the asylum conveyor belt rolling so they all have a job, but they don't want the public to know the full story because then they'll be out of a job too.

So obviously immigrants and Asylum seekers already here will always support the needs of immigrants and Asylum seekers rather than the host country.

..and again how wrong you are!

There's no benefit in immigrants already here supporting immigrants wanting to come here, in fact the reverse argument is true for obvious reasons-immigrants have little electoral influence or investment, they're visitors or new citizens to this country, why would they want to be competing with new immigrants or foreigners who might rock the boat for them, especially if they're already assailing the greasy pole and doing quite nicely for themselves.

I often ponder on what the root cause of it all is, sometimes I wonder is it the crony capitalists needing a steady flow of cheap labour, or is it the anti white lefties with their "melting pot" agenda; the conclusion I reach is that it is a deadly combination of both.

I think there is a lot of self loathing as well by white middle class left wing gob frothers. They feel guilty about the countries supposed "wrongs" in the past like slavery or the Crusades and feel the need to constantly belittle the country and support anyone of a different race.

Instead of inflicting their deluded nonsense on us I think they should just be made to wear a tank top with the words, "I'm Sorry" on the front.

BoyFriday laughs but Migration Watch are a far more independant source than the Refugee Council who are government funded and lets face it everybody who works for them has a vested interest in keeping the asylum conveyor belt rolling so they all have a job, but they don't want the public to know the full story because then they'll be out of a job too.

Calm down Rivers, you're killing me with your impassioned rhetoric :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 19:07 ----------

left wing gob frothers.

Forgive me mikeye, but we only have right wing gob frothers on this forum, easily recognised by lower extremity bruising due to falling over their pitchforks. :thumbsup:

..and again how wrong you are!

There's no benefit in immigrants already here supporting immigrants wanting to come here, in fact the reverse argument is true for obvious reasons-immigrants have little electoral influence or investment, they're visitors or new citizens to this country, why would they want to be competing with new immigrants or foreigners who might rock the boat for them, especially if they're already assailing the greasy pole and doing quite nicely for themselves.

I wasn't talking about people like you tbh... Can you find me a Muslim who thinks there's enough Muslims here?

I think there is a lot of self loathing as well by white middle class left wing gob frothers. They feel guilty about the countries supposed "wrongs" in the past like slavery or the Crusades and feel the need to constantly belittle the country and support anyone of a different race.

Instead of inflicting their deluded nonsense on us I think they should just be made to wear a tank top with the words, "I'm Sorry" on the front.

Gosh, if there's any loathing going on it's amongst the hard of learning far right, they'd kick any dog if it were down including their own.

Calm down Rivers, you're killing me with your impassioned rhetoric :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 19:07 ----------

Forgive me mikeye, but we only have right wing gob frothers on this forum, easily recognised by lower extremity bruising due to falling over their pitchforks. :thumbsup:

Its a fair cop, I nicked your phrase cos I liked it...

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 19:11 ----------

Gosh, if there's any loathing going on it's amongst the hard of learning far right, they'd kick any dog if it were down including their own.

No I don't think so. I was meaning more a loathing of their own country rather than a personal one. The right love Queen and country..

Archived