4 British Muslims arrested on suspected terrorism charges.

4 Muslim men have been arrested after investigation into terrorism activity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24515154

The men - arrested at about 19:10 BST - are being held on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.

Searches are continuing at six addresses and on two vehicles.

Whitehall officials said the alleged Jihadist plot was "serious" and intended to use firearms in the UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10376559/Police-foil-planned-terrorist-attack-on-the-UK-after-arresting-four-men-in-London.html

Police have foiled a planned terrorist attack on the UK after arresting four men in London at gunpoint.

It would be more worrying if you had family in London,and is certainly more worthy than news of the birth of royals,pandas and soap stars.What in your view is newsworthy?

I would consider it newsworthy but I'm not involved in the media and therefore don't get a say in what they put on the front page or the national news. I doubt that the Syrian or Afghan press bother to mention everyone who they murder over there as the papers would resemble telephone directories.

Did I say that? NO...

I am not sure what you said-perhaps you could remove the ambiguity?

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 21:37 ----------

I suppose it ceases to be news worthy when it happens every week.

This suggests that this event should not be reported.I asked what you would put in the news,but you offered no opinion.Can you clarify?

I am not sure what you said-perhaps you could remove the ambiguity?

?

Perhaps you should just learn to read.

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 22:38 ----------

This suggests that this event should not be reported.I asked what you would put in the news,but you offered no opinion.Can you clarify?

No it doesn't.

Perhaps you should just learn to read.

I would like to learn if you can provide some tips.I had a teacher who was inarticulate and when we did not understand they went purple and started to get angry.They blamed us kids even though they did not explain clearly.

Can you clarify now I have agreed to seek help with my reading?

Archived