4 British Muslims arrested on suspected terrorism charges.

I would like to learn if you can provide some tips.I had a teacher who was inarticulate and when we did not understand they went purple and started to get angry.They blamed us kids even though they did not explain clearly.

Can you clarify now I have agreed to seek help with my reading?

I'll do my best.

When someone says that when something happens everyday it ceases to be newsworthy, that means those reporting the news give such events less emphasis because they don't want to keep reporting the same stories ad infinitum. That is not the same as someone mentioning the fact, or any reflection of how seriously they regard each individual incident.

I'll do my best.

When someone says that when something happens everyday it ceases to be newsworthy, that means those reporting the news give such events less emphasis because they don't want to keep reporting the same stories ad infinitum. That is not the same as someone mentioning the fact, or any reflection of how seriously they regard each individual incident.

I thought the reporters simply produce coverage but the editor decides which episodes merit emphasis.

Archived