What do you consider to be a victimless crime?

Not just the UK but anywhere.

For example assisted Suicide in a terminal situation. Why should they be forced to do it in such a way that someone has to find the body? That's traumatising to more people. It could even reduce normal suicides if they had to go to a clinic and get an evaluation from a professional. They could talk them out of it.

Streaming your Netflix from America instead of the UK (which you can do easily). You`re still paying for the service but it`s illegal?

Consensual homosexual relationships in the middle east and other countries.

Downloading a movie, book, tv show, or video game that you have already bought or own a copy of legally. Or if you have sky and miss a game of thrones episode so download it instead.

Jaywalking in America. Would it hurt to let people use common sense?

Turning left through a red light when you can clearly see no traffic approaching.

blasphemy and apostasy will get you killed in some countries but who does it hurt? The feelings of a book? (and yourself)

Prostitution. If Terry wants to pay June and she is not a sex slave then why not? Why is selling something that is perfectly legal to give away for free not legal?

Thoughts?

Prostitution. If Terry wants to pay June and she is not a sex slave then why not? Why is selling something that is perfectly legal to give away for free not legal?

Thoughts?

Is prostitution illegal? I thought it was soliciting that was...

Is prostitution illegal? I thought it was soliciting that was...

You may be right i`m not sure I never get caught, I mean do that kind of thing!!

I was going to put growing your own drugs for your own consumption but thought that makes the families into victims instead.

Archived