On the Manor Sheffield 1986

choogling

Just stumbled on this from 1986 was it a good or bad place to live then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Q2lKEXcsY

Just watched your link choogling [once again] and it is a wonderfull story of proper Sheffielders muddling through life to the best of their ability.

Sadly things have changed now ,where as we now have an underclass with no Education ,no hope and no prospect of breaking the cycle that they are in .

And no one cares.

Just watched your link choogling [once again] and it is a wonderfull story of proper Sheffielders muddling through life to the best of their ability.

Sadly things have changed now ,where as we now have an underclass with no Education ,no hope and no prospect of breaking the cycle that they are in .

And no one cares.

I do not think that generation had a structured future.What is a non-proper Sheffielder,someone born outside certain post-codes?I must be in the latter group.

I do not think that generation had a structured future.What is a non-proper Sheffielder,someone born outside certain post-codes?I must be in the latter group.

A proper Sheffielder is as portrayed in the film On The Manor.

Sadly they are now an endangered species ,this is in many cases due to the destruction of their enviroment in the name of so called progress.

I.E.

People who get marked by the Town planners are pushed around ,expropriated and uprooted.

Archived