Minister tells immigrant to go home.

Who's going to be changing your catheter in old age Zamo when your waist deep in your own pee?

I've made provision for my old age and will be retraining former Spearmint Rhino dancers to attend to my every need. As for the rest of you.. there are currently 2.5 million unemployed who can be trained to mop up pee and perform basic nursing duties. :D

I've never liked the idea of bringing in immigrants to do all the crap jobs. We've been there before and what happens next is we are told we are a nation of racists because a disproportionate amount of people from minority groups are in crap jobs! We end up with a racist label by the same people who argued against tighter immigration controls on the basis we need immigrants to do crap jobs!! :confused:

I've made provision for my old age and will be retraining former Spearmint Rhino dancers to attend to my every need.

As for the rest of you.. there are currently 2.5 million unemployed who can be trained to mop up pee and perform basic nursing duties. :D

I think most Spearmint Rhino retirees will have long secured the interest of a minor division footballer and be stroking their handbag sized chihuahua from the comfort of a mock Georgian Barrett house.

Frankly I'd not be comfortable in the knowledge that the person attending to my nether regions was some feckless youth compelled to do so under threat of his/her JSA being removed, they're unlikely to have a benevolent bedside manner ;)

I've never liked the idea of bringing in immigrants to do all the crap jobs.

Twas ever thus Zamo, from the wet nurses of Victorian days, to the Chilean teacher who's cleaning the floors of your local hospital ward or the African mum who's paid to cook the daily meals for yours.

We've been there before and what happens next is we are told we are a nation of racists because a disproportionate amount of people from minority groups are in crap jobs!

I've never heard that!

We end up with a racist label by the same people who argued against tighter immigration controls on the basis we need immigrants to do crap jobs!! :confused:

Even if it were true why would you worry about the 'racist label' unless it was being applied erroneously to you personally? There are more significant things to stress over, in my opinion.

Frankly I'd not be comfortable in the knowledge that the person attending to my nether regions was some feckless youth compelled to do so under threat of his/her JSA being removed, they're unlikely to have a benevolent bedside manner ;)

Beggars can't be choosers. :P

I've never heard that!

I think you have! Have a google but to get on with look here, and here and have a butchers at thisreport

Even if it were true why would you worry about the 'racist label' unless it was being applied erroneously to you personally? There are more significant things to stress over, in my opinion.

Because it leads to things like 'positive discimination'. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Beggars can't be choosers. :P
You're right, that's why I always keep the cattleprod handy ;)

I think you have! Have a google but to get on with look here, and here and have a butchers at thisreport

I agree with all three documents, but I don't see anyone accusing anyone else of being a racist!

Because it leads to things like 'positive discimination'. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Well thankfully positive discrimination is currently unlawful in this country other than under extenuating circumstances-which don't represent the 'norm'.

I agree with all three documents, but I don't see anyone accusing anyone else of being a racist!

Is not racism implied? Have I misunderstood and those people are in fact publishing statistics to evidence the success of our immigration policy? Are they saying they want to see an increase in the percentage of people from ethnic minorities in low paid work to show immigration policy is working and fewer indigenous people are in crap jobs?

Is not racism implied? Have I misunderstood and those people are in fact publishing statistics to evidence the success of our immigration policy? Are they saying they want to see an increase in the percentage of people from ethnic minorities in low paid work to show immigration policy is working and fewer indigenous people are in crap jobs?

It's really not for me to determine what you should find racist or not. The material you linked to provided evidence of the distribution of immigrants in the lower income groups, the reasons for that are many and varied but personally I don't believe racism is chief among them.

Archived