The Tipping Point Is Upon Us?

Tipping Point Reached?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Tipping Point Reached?

So why are immigrants in the OP as a tipping point when they are working and doing the jobs of British who have 'no incentive'?

Because the country can only absorb so many and multi culturalism has failed. Grooming gangs, riots, terrorists, sharia courts, ghettos, etc etc..

At up to four times their national wage I would presume a great many.

I mean our local unemployed.

We've been down this road many times in this country... I'll explain again, because I don't think I've personally explained to you.

Someone from eastern Europe will earn, back home, doing a low skilled job, about 10% of what they can earn here.

So if they stay here for 5 years they can amass a small fortune to take back home.

So there are widely different incentives to actually do the jobs.. Those already here can achieve a standard of living not much better, even worse in some cases, than claiming benefit. So there is no incentive.

The reasons why the migrant workers do what they do is obvious to everyone. But the question is - are they taking a job which an unemployed Brit would have done if they didn't come over here and do it? You know, like Angos said:

Of cause they do, they cost us the benefits that are being paid to the unemployed British worker that should be doing the job.

I provided a link earlier from the Guardian which stated that 50% of young black males are unemployed. Do you think some of these lazy reprobates should do the jobs? Do you include these in your criticisms of people on benefit as a whole?

I'm not criticising people on benefit as a whole, just the lazy work shy reprobates that have never worked and have no intention of getting a job. To blame immigrants for taking jobs that the work shy have no intention of doing is what caused me to post - it's not the immigrants fault they're doing jobs our lot don't want to do, it's our fault for not making them do it.

Number of foreign nationals on benefits soars to 400,000:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10271855/Number-of-foreign-nationals-on-benefits-soars-to-400000.html

I can believe migrants are less likely to claim benefits, that's to be expected, since they are fit to travel and work. I wouldn't migrate and expect to claim anything anywhere.

But as you can see from the article, in absolute numbers, migrants claiming UK benefits does cost the country millions of pounds.

What's the problem if they have worked and paid into the system?..........are their payments lost to them and just going to subsidise British claimants who have no incentive to work,the very reason that British business will have employed a migrant in the first place.

Because the country can only absorb so many and multi culturalism has failed. Grooming gangs, riots, terrorists, sharia courts, ghettos, etc etc..

Which type of foreigner is it that annoys you most?

a) The EU citizen, coming over here stealing our jobs and taking our benefits, but that share fairly similar cultures with us?

b) The outside EU citizens, who generally come here as asylum seekers and are not permitted to work but who have wildly different cultures and religions?

or c) The outside EU citizens, who come here meeting our immigration requirements (which are a similar point based system to the much applauded Australia), and go into work and don't make any fuss.

I mean our local unemployed.

The reasons why the migrant workers do what they do is obvious to everyone. But the question is - are they taking a job which an unemployed Brit would have done if they didn't come over here and do it? You know, like Angos said:

I'm not criticising people on benefit as a whole, just the lazy work shy reprobates that have never worked and have no intention of getting a job. To blame immigrants for taking jobs that the work shy have no intention of doing is what caused me to post - it's not the immigrants fault they're doing jobs our lot don't want to do, it's our fault for not making them do it.

As per the link.. so your aiming your point at black people as well?

---------- Post added 15-10-2013 at 18:40 ----------

Which type of foreigner is it that annoys you most?

a) The EU citizen, coming over here stealing our jobs and taking our benefits, but that share fairly similar cultures with us?

b) The outside EU citizens, who generally come here as asylum seekers and are not permitted to work but who have wildly different cultures and religions?

or c) The outside EU citizens, who come here meeting our immigration requirements (which are a similar point based system to the much applauded Australia), and go into work and don't make any fuss.

The first two I think... the third one is fine.

What's your view of migrants who don't claim benefits and pay tax?

They're hard working people. That doesn't mean high levels of migrants, being net contributors themselves or not, is good for the country. If a migrant keeps a native out of a job, the person kept out of a job is a burden on the state. High numbers of migrant workers has been acknowledged to depress wages, which lowers everybody's contributions, and increases the net outflow in tax credits to workers.

As per the link.. so your aiming your point at black people as well?

I'm sorry, you've lost me.

I assume from your previous discussions, this means you've had to change tack because I was asking uncomfortable questions. No problem, you carry on.

The first two I think... the third one is fine.

I would like you to select one of the three. All three groups have their own issues, and have to be solved in completely different ways. There must be one which you believe is more important to solve than the others?

Apart from ghettos,all it is is simple policing and catching criminals,in much the same way that has gone on for decades for every colour and creed,just because a minority do something wrong,you don't stigmatise the ones who have done nothing wrong.

Archived